Tulalip Contract Health Services
The mission of the Tulalip Contract Health Services is to provide H.O.P.E. (Helping Our People Every Day) for quality specialty medical and dental care for Tulalip Tribal members living in Snohomish County.
- Tribal members living in Snohomish County.
- Other Natives living on the reservation.
- A non-Native American pregnant woman with an eligible Native American living in Snohomish County during pregnancy and six weeks post-partum.
- Services must be delivered within the United States.
- Tribal verification (Tribal ID or certification of Indian blood)
- Address verification (PUD/water/cable/cell phone bill, copy of lease, or letter from individual you are residing with)
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Insurance card