Non-emergent Medical Transportation
- Call the transportation contact number to request a ride.
- The transportation coordinator will check the transportation schedule to determine availability.
- If there is an opening, we will put you on the schedule.
- Transportation for all non-emergent medical appointments
- Transportation for mental health
- Transportation to treatment centers (we do not transport for daily dosing)
- Must be a Tulalip Tribal Member (elders take priority)
- All Transportation is strictly within Snohomish County
Meet Your Community Health Transportation Coordinator