Recipient of the 2016 Indian Health Service Portland Area Director’s Award Recognition of Excellence.
Mission: To walk together with our people in a caring partnership that promotes the prevention and treatment of diabetes.
- Individual patient education for type 1 and type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Series of four comprehensive diabetes education classes (Conversation Maps)
- Continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)
- Diagnostic Continuous Glucose Monitoring (coming soon)
- Nutrition services
- Wisdom Warrior six week chronic disease self-management classes
- Wisdom Warrior monthly provider classes and activities
- Garden and trail activities
- Cooking and food preservation classes
- Medicine Wheel garden
Must be registered for care at the Tulalip Health Clinic, a member of a federally recognized American Indian/Alaskan Native residing in Snohomish County.