Provides culturally based programs to nurture our children, families, and community members by honoring our cultural teachings and values, for the wellbeing and preservation of the future generations.
The Chemical Dependency Department accepts referrals from:
All court systems, Department of Corrections, schools, Charles Denny Youth, employers, CPS, beda?chelh, state licensed mental health agencies, and self.
Forms of payment accepted:
Self-pay, preferred provider HMA, private pay, and insurance.
- Outpatient program for adults and youth
- Intensive outpatient treatment meets all court ordered requirements
- Moral Recognition Therapy (MRT), cognitive style group therapy
- After care groups
- Youth life skills group - Canoe Journey
- DUI assessments
- Sweat lodge - men's and women's
- Reiki treatment referrals
- Acupuncture treatment referrals (helps to restore and balance your natural energy while easing withdrawal symptoms)
- CD/addictions intakes/assessments
- Individual counseling for adults and youth
- Family group counseling for youth and adult
- Red Road to Wellbriety group
- Referrals to inpatient treatment for adults and youth
- Alcohol/drug/addictions education
- Intervention counseling
- Suboxone® treatment (for opioid and opioid addictions)
- Gambling addiction treatment
- Relapse prevention for those that are relapse prone and/or have recently experienced a relapse
- Chemical dependency family therapy sessions for youth and adults
- Case management
Tulalip tribal citizens ages 12 and up are eligible to access services. We also serve other native, spouses and anyone from the community. The Suboxone Program serves only Tulalip tribal citizens at this time.